Sometimes you want to share data with relatives or friends. But you are afraid the information will be incomplete when it is recorded. Codall will help you turn them into popular coding forms. The next thing is to just raise your phone. Codall has many features such as:
- Encrypted into QR code
- Encode into bar code
- Encoded into international standard codes for books
- Save encoding history for later use
- Cross-platform app, works well on a variety of devices
And many more features to be developed in the future ...
Information collected through our App
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's
camera, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.